Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Guess What?! Guess What?!?!

It's kept you up night after night, hasn't it? I know you've all been lamenting the past 3 1/2 months: Why?! Why hasn't she posted?!?!?!

Well, I just didn't feel like it. Gosh. Leave me alone.

No, not really. I just didn't know what to write. I had to give up on exercise. . .again. Bum ticker struck. . .again. Then school started and it's been an incredibly hard year already. AND I've been picking up E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. the germy kids are puttin' down.

It's been frustrating.

I gained back several pounds and was over 200lbs. . .again. I was guzzling Diet Coke (which I had given up months ago) like there was no tomorrow and stuffing chocolate chip cookies in my face like a chipmunk hoarding acorns for a long, cold winter. I finally came to my senses and gave that up.

So, I began really watching what I ate, since there's still not a lot of exercising I can do. And had a stomach virus and flu. All that combined gave me a lovely jumpstart and I am happy to announce that I have finally broken through my plateau. I was worried I'd gain back all my "sick weghtloss" but I've been able to keep it off! Drum roll, please. . .

Beginning weight in January:
210 lbs

October 5th:
189.8

I have officially hit the 20 pound mark!!!!!

I have lost nearly 10% of my body weight!!!!!

Exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Excellent and well done! Exclamation points to infinity!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booya!! Awesome... that's rockstar progress!!

    Now, to traverse the Halloween candy-everywhere-you-look season! Can we do it? Shall we begin the "Anti-Candy" brigade and see who will join the exclusive ranks and marinate in such awesomeness???

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, candy is pretty "meh" to me. It's cookies and cakes and pie that's my downfall. Can we add those to the brigade? Especially come Thanksgiving and Christmas :)

      Delete
  3. You do look slimmer! I noticed that when we arrived. Now, do you still want that BIRTHDAY pumpkin pie? ;) Maybe if you cross your fingers the calories won't count!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY YOU!! That's amazing. I'm almost ready to make an effort to combat my...plumpness, shall we say. Almost. :/

    ReplyDelete